Aug 1, 2010

Bollywood

Haaa! I’m back! =D

I was on the ‘No computer’ island... Well, actually my charger eumh sort of exploded! And of course: my laptop’s battery needed to be charged at that time...

But everything is OK now (after waiting for over more than a week for my new charger)! =D

 PHOTOTIME!!!!! ^^

 Photobucket

 Photobucket



 Photobucket
Bindi ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Didgeridoo!

Photobucket
In the tent!

Photobucket
Dress: She, Jeans: H&M, Scarf: H&M, Bag: Vintage, Top: Petit Bateau, Bindi: Sfinks

So, I went to Sfinks! It’s a multicultural music festival with lots of foreign bands, food from all over the world, a market and all sorts of entertainment.

This year a shaman visited the summer festival! They say he is a very important shaman in Korea.

Ow! And my Dutch and English teacher from last school year is a well-known DJ in Belgium! He mixes Balkan beats with popular music together with a live performance of sax, trumpets,... It’s really great! Maybe check DJ Merdan Taplak at Youtube =D

 

More about the food: There is Chili con carne, pasta, wok, …there is a dish for everyone! ^^ Even for vegetarians! Because you can get everything as a veggie version =D I ate pita with falafel! Mmmmm falafel! ^^
 

But we always waste our time at the market!

Everybody loves to thrift ;D I bought an awesome silver + onyx ring and my boyfriend wanted to buy a didgeridoo =D

The girls and I did henna too! Check out my hand ^^

 

Haha, OK, I know… I’m talking way too much! But I missed telling you all my bla bla bla! =D Let us end with my outfit, all right? ^^

It was a ‘world’ festival so I got inspired by India’s Bollywood!

You can see a bindi on my forehead and orange/black eye make-up. ^^

For the rest of the outfit, see the description under the last picture =D                      




18 comments:

  1. LOVE the bindi, superleuk en je hebt er echt de donkere grote ogen voor om er super mee te staan :D henna = super, en ik ben gek op falafel :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Ö prachtige foto's¨, ziet er geweldig uit ^_^ die henna is echt cool o.O =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you back! seems that you had such enjoyable time... and i love the hand henna tat! i always wanted to have one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bindi and mehndi. I really love your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog :) Spreek je ook Nederlands?
    xoxo
    http://www.thefashionmoodboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are gorgeous! I love that first one.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is lovely; I can't wait for more.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gave foto's, vooral de henna!! wow

    + je header is een van de mooiste die ik tot nu toe heb gezien, zelf gemaakt?

    ReplyDelete
  8. leuke foto's! & je header is echt knap gemaakt!;o
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post! Your outfit is great, and I love the photos, especially the first one!! A computer free island sounds magical.

    xo Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your charger... exploded?! How???? haha, these are amazing photos, anyway. Especially love the first one (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een leuke foto's, vooral de derde is erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello flower! such a cute dress..love it.
    lovely blog you have..i am following..i would appreciate if you could follow me back ;)

    peace & love

    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photos are so vivid! love them! The festival sounds cool!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment!
    X Mia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh enfin de retour ^^ !
    Tes photos font voyager ! Et le tatouage sur la main, hihii magnifique.
    A bientôt, Okee :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. leuke foto's =)

    xo.

    blond-antwerp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look really beautiful in the 3rd pictures :)
    Love it!


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your blog,you have great style!I am now following you.

    glamfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind comment if you like this post!
I'll ALWAYS do my best to reply! Promised! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...