Aug 9, 2010

Do the roaaaar!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Trousers: Sandwich, Tank top: LaRedoute, Vest: H&M, Shoes: ASH, Necklace: Nature


Some pictures of my outfit today! ^^ 
I did a 'stretched eye' look, and done something different with my hair ^^ I twisted some pieces of hair on the side and finished the look with a ponytail =D

I created this tough, yet girly look. Cool trousers and vest combined with gladiator shoes and a 'natural' (=banana leave cubes, nuts, wood,...) necklace. ^^

Urgh... Looking angry is so hard for me... xD

39 comments:

  1. You look amazing, the photos are so strong and you look so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how fierce this is! the eyeliner and your pants are perfect (love the artistic shot)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO FIERCE!!! Love this whole look, Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fierce outfit and look :)
    Love the colour palette here and that trousers perfected the whole look!

    <3

    ps: thank you for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a unique and fun look! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, talk about fierce! This look looks great on you girl! ;)

    -Gayle
    Visit my blog!
    www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely amazing!!
    Oh and did you draw your header???What a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit girl! love your trousers!;)

    http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the one showcasing your pants and shoes :) hehe you should do some makeup tutorials :D i usually always wing my eyeliner too but it doesn't show up in outfit photos (which is all right). my eyes are too wide to be too drastically winged xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit:) I want your shoes!

    Greetz from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous picture and i love the makeup! ouu chocolate par for your 18th birthday! that sounds so nice; dont think i've seen any "chocolate bars" in toronto!

    yellowscarff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chic outfit and fierce posing!:D

    I am your newest follower!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh more samile please :)
    good outfit
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so pretty!
    Stunning outfit and I fall in love with your shoes

    www.nevermindsir.blogspot.com - I wanted to invite you to follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful:D Loving the outfit!

    i am now your newest follower. come and check out my blog:D follow me too? thank you!

    Carrie
    http://www.readmylifeascarre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome style. love the pants + the leather jacket.. deadly combo <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. aw super cute outfit. I know i can't look mad either. Like your blog check mine out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really really like your blog... you've got a strong personality that comes out from your style..

    and the pics are so well done!!!
    hugs from italian bloggers...

    www.modemuffins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome!


    xoxo.
    bloo,
    http://www.bloo90fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. SUPERcoole broek!!! jij staat er ook echt mee, is niet iets wat ik zou kunnen dragen :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ik kende je blog nog niet maar ik vind het heel erg leuk, mooie outfit ook!

    xx fesi-fashion

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great outfit and lovely blog:))
    come follow http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. absolutely gorgeous outfit, your heading is adorable.. love your blog!

    stop by our fashion blog, we hope you love it!

    xx
    .sabo skirt.
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really like your outfit,
    especially the jacket and the shoes!

    lovee
    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. great outfit, love the shoes


    xoxo lala

    come and visit me
    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the vest, pants, and eye make-up--beautiful look girly!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind comment if you like this post!
I'll ALWAYS do my best to reply! Promised! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...