Oct 13, 2011

Garden of Flowers

Time to post some more!!

My new lessons have started a while ago… Neurosciences, physiopathology, human genetics,… It will be a busy year full of studying! =D (Why did I put a smiley face there?)

Ow, I went to River Island student shop-in! And I met Annebeth!!!! She is SUPER kind, beautiful and stylish! Plus, her pink hair looks even better in real life! ;)

My pictures for today: Flowers, flowers and flowers! Nostalgia for summer…
Flower crown is my own DIY shizzle ;D

Daaaamn, I’m really too tired to write anything interesting after a day full of neurosciences!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Flower crown: DIY
Dress: Pull and Bear


 

7 comments:

  1. i like the flower border! you look so pretty. hurray for a fellow science student! i'm a neuroscience major, in fact :) good luck

    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. whauw! echt zo'n mooie foto's vooral de eerste :)

    en dankjewel voor je super lieve reactie :)

    ps: kom jij deze zondag ook naar flair shopping day in wijnegem? :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super :D
    ik ben weer met dezelfde vriendin van vorige keer :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! thats a lot of interesting classes! i love genetics!! sounds like fun haha good luck i know youd do well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos!

    I really like your blog and your style , I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a kind comment if you like this post!
I'll ALWAYS do my best to reply! Promised! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...